1. Pin the pin on the left lapel. Pin the pin above the left pocket of the suit. After unscrewing or loosening the parts on the back, put them in the small dish in front of them to avoid losing them. If you are going to wear a pocket square, the pin you choose cannot be covered by a handkerchief. Lapel pins are usually worn on the left hand side, just above the wearer’s heart
2. Pass the pin through the buttonhole of the left lapel. Pass the needle of the pin through the buttonhole of the lapel, and pass the buttonhole on the front side outward, while the needle should stay on the back. When removing the back of the pin, be careful not to stab yourself.
3. If there is no buttonhole, use a pin directly through the lapel. If your suit does not have a buttonhole, pierce the suit lightly with a pin, tilt it slightly to form a suitable angle with the lapel, and fix the back.
4. Pass the bottom of the tie bar through the front of the lapel. If you are wearing a tie rod, find a spot on the back of the lapel to keep the fabric between the front of the lapel and the ends of the tie rod flat. The tie bar should match the angle of the lapel. Pass the tie rod through the back to the front of the garment.
Pin the bottom of the tie bar so that it is on the front of the lapel.
It is thought that it is more fashionable to wear the bottom of the tie bar to the front of the lapel. If you want a more traditional or conservative look, you can leave the bottom of the tie bar on the back of the lapel. Simply pin the bottom of the tie bar to the other side of the lapel again.
If you choose a more conservative style, you can ask the tailor to sew an inconspicuous small circle on the back of the lapel to fix the pin.
5. If the pin is a butterfly buckle, a magnetic buckle or a screw and nut type, fix the back side. Fix the back of the pin to the pin with a screw or clip. The back of the pin should be hidden behind the lapel, and the buttonhole should be protruding from the front. Adjust the pin as needed so that it matches the angle of the lapel of the garment.
Detailed introduction of wearing metal lapel pin,metal lapel pin you can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.