Spinning pins are pin on pin designs, composed of 2 pieces, a static back main pin and a revolving pin. There are two styles of spinning: spin on the surface of main pins with rivet attachment, or spin from front to back with a rotating shaft. The favorite feature of collection for spinning lapel pin is because it creates movement in pins and makes pin badges more attractive & funny, great to be trading pins.
● Materials: Copper, Bronze, Pewter, Zinc ally, Iron, Aluminum, Stainless Iron.
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping), Cast, Etch, Printing
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper/ bronze, black nickel, antique finish, satin finish
● Colors: PMS matching
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation